Hello! So glad you dropped by.
You may want to read a few posts my readers have especially enjoyed:
- When visions explode! Part two of my account of my Rally experience at Havi’s Playground and the wacky symbolic visions and experiences I encountered there. Part one (more about the magic and awesomeness of Rally!) is here.
- Future Me and the Dance of the Seven Veils. Talking to multiple selves. Talking to my own future. Flailing into truly weird mental puzzles and trying to muddle through.
- The hardest thing. I had an affair, and I wrote a little bit about it.
- Investigations into this thing called Balance. I came back from Havi’s Rally and promptly launched my own self-Rally. This is part one of the results, part two is here.
- Seeking the edge of irrationality: progress and noticings about my Thirty Days of Giveaways project in Summer 2011.
- The Fixing Instinct (and ignoring it). What if the thing you’re good at is not good for you?
The Garden of Recurring Themes.
Or you could explore what I’ve written using the Garden of Recurring themes. See the dropdown box on the right sidebar of my blog, or click through here (now with mini explanations!)…
Blah into A-ha! Wherein I write my way through the stuckness, live!
Checking in is pretty much what it sounds like 🙂
Interview with a mirror category holds the deeper explorations and self-interviews.
Parenting is sometimes about parenting my actual child, and sometimes about guiding my own self through struggles.
Projectizing! I write about projects, internal and external, and share my progress along the way.
Sovereign symbols. Dragons. Dancing! Labyrinths and walls. My brain often thinks and figures in a highly charged symbolic language, and I write about it. And draw silly pictures.
Very personal ads: I don’t write these as often, but they borrow Havi’s VPA techniques and are so handy for exploring asking for what I really want. Yes.
Uncategorized! Absolutely everything, in handy chronological form. You’re welcome!